A three storey character beamed cottage perfect for smaller families. Private enclosed decking area and large private hot tub. For larger groups Mrs Tiggywinkle may be booked with Jemima Puddleduck (next door) to accommodate up to 11 people.
- 3 bedrooms
- Sleeps 5 + Cot
- Own private large hot tub
For larger groups Mrs Tiggywinkle may be booked with Jemima Puddleduck (next door), to accommodate up to 11 people.
A mid terrace three storey cottage, opening to the rear at first floor level.
On the ground floor:
- One large double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, electric shower over bath
On the first floor:
- The cottage has a lounge/dining room with kitchen
- Gated balcony with access to Jemima Puddleduck if booked together
- Own large decking area enclosed for young children plus large private hot tub
- Access to large shared gardens with play equipment
On the second floor:
- Two further bedrooms; one single and one twin
- A bathroom/WC with shower attachment on bath completes this floor
- Cream shaker style kitchen
- Integrated dishwasher
- Free standing fridge/freezer
- Plus standard kitchen facilities
- Lounge benefits from a wall mounted flat screen Freeview TV and DVD, CD player with radio
- Bluetooth speaker
Our 2019 Prices for Mrs Tiggywinkle
Our cottages are set in 10 acres of rolling pasture land, in the heart of the peaceful valley of the river Yeo, with far reaching views of Exmoor. Tastefully converted from old farm buildings retaining many character features including exposed beams and latched doors, our eight stone cottages are arranged in an attractive courtyard setting and sleep between 2 and 10 people plus cots. Alternatively, they may all be booked out together to accommodate up to 45 plus 10 cots
All cottages are provided with inclusive heating and electricity and have:
- A private hot tub for each cottage
- Fully equipped fitted kitchens with electric oven, separate hob, microwave, dishwasher and fridge freezers for all cottages (separate freezer for some cottages)
- Well equipped bathrooms and electric showers
- Flat screen digital Freeview TV, dvd player and Bluetooth wireless speaker
- Smoke alarm, iron and ironing board, vacuum and cleaning utensils
- Night storage and convector heaters for year-round warmth (except Jeremy Fisher)
- All linen (except cot) and towels are provided for the duration of your stay; cot linen can be provided at a small extra charge
- For childrens safety each cottage has stairgates, Mamas & Papas travel cots and highchairs. Step up stools, booster seat and bed guards are also available. Wooden cots are available by request
- Baby listening monitors available by request
- Free wireless access
Some of the cottages have their own washing machine and there is also a fully inclusive laundry room on site containing washing machines and tumble dryers.
Fully qualified baby sitting service is also available.
Please note all of our cottages are non smoking.
Outside, each cottage has its own patio area with BBQ and garden furniture.
Arrival and Departure Information
Your cottage will be ready from 4pm on your day of arrival. If you need to arrive earlier, please contact us to discuss. Please use our directions from our website (these will also be sent to you by email) and drive down to our courtyard (past our car park) where you will be met and able to unload close to your cottage. Please speak to us if you have accessibility requirements.
Departure is 10am (after the animal feeding). You will find departure details in your cottage information folder.
What to expect on arrival.
For your arrival we provide:
- A welcome pack of fresh flowers and Devonshire cream tea (an alternative to fresh flowers is available, please see booking form)
- All beds will be made up (cot linen available to hire)
- All towels and bath mats; beach towels are available to hire if required
- Cots, stairgates and highchairs
- Bed guards, step-up stools and booster seats if required
- Toilet roll (in each bathroom) and cleaning products
- Kitchen starter pack containing:
- Tea towel/s
- Bin liners
- New J-Cloth, sponge and scourer
- Dishwasher tablets
- Washing up liquid and kitchen cleaning products
- Groceries/Celebration items waiting for you in your cottage (if you've used our pre-ordering grocery service)
- Lights and heating turned on for your arrival (in winter)
A perfect way to start your holiday!
Fully booked until 11th January 2019. Short breaks and full weeks available from this date.
Please contact us for non school holiday availability details, we will be happy to help.
- 2019 School Holiday Availability (please note some school holidays can vary so please call if unsure or if your school holiday dates are different to those specified).
February half term break (16th-23rd Feb) - BOOKED
Easter (6th April-26th April inc) BOOKED
Whitsun week (sat 25th May) BOOKED
Summer (20th July to 31st August) BOOKED
October Half Term (26th - 2nd November) BOOKED
Christmas week (21st Dec) BOOKED
New Year week (28th Dec) BOOKED
*2020 school holiday bookings are now being taken (at 2019 prices) please call for further information,